The Trusted rank is like a forum moderator. It is hard to obtain but not quite as hard as it is to get Admin. Trusted members will have varying roles in the community. Of course anyone who is invited to join the Trusted rank has the ability to deny, but those who do choose to accept it will have no authority. The rank itself is to show people who they can trust if an Admin is not around, so power really isn't needed. Some people within the Trusted rank will do different things, most people will just have the tag to show they know what they're talking about, although some people if the Admins find they are doing well in a certain section may be able to gain moderation abilities for that section. This will make the Admin's job a LOT easier and the person who is moderating that section can filter all the spam posts and things along those lines.
Some things to keep in mind:
- This is a new concept and may be edited and/or removed in the future
- Trusted members have no power over anybody
- The rank itself is to show the person is knowledgeable and trustworthy
- Everyone invited to the rank is hand picked from the Admins
- People can be removed from the rank at any given time
- Members in the rank will receive rules if they choose to accept the invitation